Today, Jake and I joined my friend Mollie and her triplets and some more multiples to play at Cherub's Clubhouse in Pelham. If you live in the B'ham area, you should check it out! They've got this indoor gated area with a ball pit, swings and slides, and just ton of other stuff for little ones to do, and it's really inexpensive, too! Jake had so much fun even though he is sick and was running a fever when we got home. How great of a mom am I? I think it's another ear infection, so I didn't exactly knowingly spread his germs to the other kids; we'll find out later today when we go to the doc.
Tyson asked me after I left how I got to be a member of the Mom of Multiples group since that's all Jake and I hang out with these days! :) Mollie calls me an "honorary member!" Ha! I told the girls today that the more I hang out with them and their triplets and twins, the more weird that I feel having just one kid! Where did all of my friends with singletons go? Oh yeah, they left me and went back to work (Ashley and Ginger!). :( At least Jake is going to grow up having an appreciation for multiples!



No comments:
Post a Comment