Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 21, 2009

The Boys' Trip


This past weekend, Tyson and Jake went to Tifton to see "G Mama" (Mary Ann) while I stayed here in Birmingham and worked. From the sounds of it, the boys had a lot of fun! I think the highlight of Jake's weekend (other than seeing his grandmother) was going to the Agirama and seeing the "Choo Choo." I made sure to send the camera with Tyson because I wanted lots of pictures, but instead, he only got this one decent picture of Jake. Oh well. Tyson did make sure to call me while they were in line for the train and I could just hear the excitement in Jake's voice as he screamed "CHOO CHOO" over and over again at the top of his lungs! My child sure does love trains!

I missed the boys so much and I'm so glad to have them home! And now we get the next two weeks together as a family....FINALLY!

No comments: