Christmas 2008(As you can tell, Jake is very inquisitive!)
Here are some more of the out-takes from our visit with Santa:
We jumped on the bandwagon and went to Bass Pro Shop for our free picture with Santa, and I was pleasantly surprised with the experience. Santa wasn't the most friendly Santa I've ever seen, but it was free, so I can't complain.
While I waited in line (which wasn't that long), Tyson and Jake walked around and explored Santa's Workshop. It's a good thing my wild child can't stand in line too long because I really didn't want him seeing Santa beforehand and seeing the other screaming children. Anyways, Jake spotted him regardless and seemed surprisingly excited about meeting "Ho Ho." We had already practiced what we were going to say to Santa about what Jake wants for Christmas ("Choo Choo"), but of course, we never got the chance to tell Santa. :( No, he didn't freak out like the other kids when placed in Santa's lap; he was actually very curious about Santa and just stared at him for the longest (just like last year), but no words came out! He just got over the experience very quickly, though, and just wanted down. Unfortunately, the cameraman took forever and Santa had to hold Jake down for the picture, which is never a good thing and does NOT make for cute pictures. Overall, it wasn't that bad!



No comments:
Post a Comment