I've been told by a certain friend (Jill) that I've been a bad blogger lately, so just to let you know, we are alive and doing well. As you can all imagine, life has just been super busy lately with the holidays around the corner, recruiting in full steam, and my crazy work schedule lately. I promise to do better in the next few weeks if my computer will cooperate (long story).
As I mentioned in my previous post, I've been dealing with a sick child this week. I took him to the doctor on Tuesday convinced he had an ear infection but it appears to be his sinuses. He's finally feeling better, but he was pretty pitiful for several days...as you can tell by the pictures. I've never known my wild child to just lay on the sofa and watch a movie; don't get me wrong, he can sit still a lot longer than I ever imagined he would, but he never just lays there.
Jake was finally better this morning and able to go to school, thank goodness for me! Anyways, I asked him, "Are you excited about going to school today?" And he replied, "ick." I had no idea what he was saying so I kept asking him to repeat it; turns out he was trying to tell me he was "sick." Poor baby...not even 2 and already trying to play hooky from school!
Have a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment