As I mentioned before, we don't have Walker's full name decided on quite yet, but we are definitely going to call him Walker. If you are wondering where it came from, it is just a name that Tyson and I liked and both could agree on (which if you know how opinionated and stubborn both my husband and I are, you would understand just how difficult this is). His middle name will definitely be a family name for sure though.
I wish I had more pictures to post from the weekend, but it was pretty low key. This was Tyson's first full weekend off since the end of July, so as usual, that means I went to work. Jake definitely enjoyed his time with Daddy but made sure I knew how much I was missed. :(



2 comments:
i LOVE walker!! Love IT!
I vote for either Johnny or Sky as the middle name
Post a Comment