I can tell Tyson is really missing Jake being on the road so much with recruiting, so I thought I'd shoot some videos for him. I wasn't going to post them, though, because I didn't think they were good quality, but Tyson begged me to. My new camera can't record videos and I can't figure out to transfer over the videos from the actual video camera, so, I pulled out my old camera and this is what I got. Sorry if the film is kinda "Blair Witch"-ish; that camera has definitely seen better days. Anyways, it's nothing too exciting. Jake has become obsessed with "my chair" and climbing up and down on it. He thinks he is soooo cool when he actually gets up there!
Jake is really a show-off when the camera comes out...I think he gets this from his Daddy! ;) At least you get to hear him talk some (in between a lot of show-off gibberish) and say "bat" or "bat bat" and "ball." I really wish I could video tape more of him talking, but he just acts so silly when I try that all that comes out is baby talk! I'm gonna keep trying though!
This video is very short, but cute. One of my favorite words Jake says is "more." It actually looks and sounds more like he is saying "moo," but he definitely means "more!" In fact, he is pretty smart with how he uses "more"...not only does it mean "more food", but it also means "more take me outside," "more pick me up," "more time in the bath tub," etc. It is just so nice for him to verbally communicate "more" of his needs these days!
And in this last video, Jake was trying to get in the chair last night before bedtime. As you can tell, he was a little tired and couldn't quite get it together! Please note a few things: 1) his flexibility!, 2) his temper tantrum at the end followed by 3) thumb in mouth and going to sleep on the floor. Please excuse the fussiness...it was bedtime!



1 comment:
I admit, I had a few chuckles with that last video.
His determination was outdone only by his sleepiness.
Too cute.
Post a Comment