"I'm not so sure about this kid driving my 4-wheeler!"
"Somebody get him off NOW before I drive this thing into a house!"
I don't know if you can tell from the pictures, but the houses in our neighborhood are really close together. Minus the occasional baby screaming, dog barking, and spouse yelling (just kidding), I love being so close to our neighbors (well, except for the strange neighbors directly to our left that never come out of their house); it makes playtime in our backyard so much more enjoyable! It's like one big communal backyard!
Friday, before I left for work, Tyson, Jake, and I enjoyed a nice game of home-run derby in our backyard. It didn't take too long before Ginger and Brantley were outside joining us. Brantley drove Jake's 4-wheeler all by himself for the first time, and it was too cute! We thought it would be funny to let the boys ride it together, but Jake wasn't having it. Either he was being really stingy or it was too much of an invasion of his personal space..either way, it made for cute



1 comment:
Do you have a "CROC" addict like I do? Looks like Jake loves to wear his Crocs, too! That's all Carson and Spenser want to wear!
Post a Comment