Two posts in one day...seriously, what am I doing with my time? Taking pictures, of course, of my precious child and just wanting to share! I realized yesterday that I don't many recent close-ups of Jake, so I put my zoom lens on today and snapped away. I couldn't get him to crack a smile (he's so serious!), though; today was "Mother's Day Out" and Jake always gets cranky on school days due to his "schedule" being off. :)
Here are some other funny things to share:
- Jake has started saying 2 word phrases. His first was "bye bye da da." He now says "bye bye anything he knows the word to."
- Today, Jake put his finger on my mouth and said, "AAAHHHH" while opening his mouth as wide as he could. Can you tell the kid has been to the doctor a little too much lately?
- Whenever Jake falls, trips, smashes his finger, etc. he always "spanks" the blamed object and says, "bad!" and makes the meanest face at it! Actually, he sounds more like he is saying "baaaa" (like a sheep), but I know what he means. :) Oh, and I swear I don't do spank my child and tell him he's bad...he saw me do it one time to a door that he ran smack dab into to distract him from a huge meltdown and he caught on immediately!
- This isn't funny, but this weekend when Jake was really struggling with the mouth sores from the Hand, Foot, Mouth, Jake couldn't eat anything but yogurt. I tried to feed him his favorite food, grapes, but he would put one up to his mouth and say, "Ouuuwwww." Pitiful but cute!
Happy Weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment