UAB held it's second scrimmage of the spring today, and Jake and I HAD to go see Daddy coach and the team play! I am so glad we went; it turned out to be a beautiful day and the scrimmage ended up being really exciting!
Tyson has been asking me to take some pictures for recruiting purposes, but I explained to him how hard it is take pictures AND pay attention to Jake. Sure enough, if we were in the stands, I would snap a picture and then turn around to find Jake climbing up the bleachers. Or if we were next to the field, I would snap a picture and then turn around to find Jake running onto the field! Get my point? I was a nervous wreck! Needless to say, there won't be too many action shots taken this year if my husband wants my son alive by the end of the game. So enjoy the pics and have a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment