Yesterday, Jake turned 15 months old! I know I probably say this a lot, but he is really growing up fast! His vocabulary is really increasing; he says a new word almost every day! He has even started saying "Peeezzzzz??" (which means "please") and it is absolutely adorable! Here are some other really cute things he is doing now:
- The first thing he does when he wakes up is yells, "Mama!" at the top of his lungs. After about 5 "Mama's" and if I'm still not there to get him, I'll hear "Da Da?"
- Have you noticed the foot up in every picture? I have no idea what that's about, but it's Jake's new "thing" to do when I pull out the camera.
- Jake is very good at identifying all of his body parts, but he gets so confused between where his eyes and ears are. If you ask him, he'll point to his nose. If you repeat yourself and ask him again, he just gets frustrated and shoves his finger up his nose. Nice.
- This one just melts my heart...before Jake takes a nap or goes to bed, I'll read him a book and then sing to him as I rock him. He used to always face outward, but lately, he's been turning towards me and laying his head on my chest and staring his pretty little brown eyes up at me. It never fails, one of us will do something to make the other one giggle, and then we both just start dieing laughing. I love it. It's the sweetest feeling in the world.
I always think long and hard about these posts for days beforehand because I want to be able to remember everything Jake is doing at the different stages in his life, but I always forget and leave something out! I'm really gonna have to start writing this stuff down! Anyways, Jake is just getting cuter every day. I'm learning how to deal with his "agressive behavior" and it seems to be helping...some.
We aren't going to see the pediatrician until the end of the month for his 15 month check-up, so I'll be sure to post his stats after that. Have a great week!



1 comment:
Besides being a great way for you to remember, your blog is also fun for us to keep up with Jake's new tricks!
Post a Comment