Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyson!


On April 11, 1980 at 6:09 pm, Tyson made his grand entrance into this world weighing a whopping 9 lbs 1 oz. I was 3.5 months old at the time (ha ha), but I'm pretty sure he was already bigger than I was at that time! Poor Mrs. Mary Ann, she was already several weeks overdue at the time and then she had to birth that big boy! It was definitely worth it, though...at least for me! :)





I'm not going to embarrass Tyson by writing mushy stuff on here...I'll save it for our date tonight! :) I'll just simply wish you, Tyson, a Happy Birthday to the best... (in no particular order):

1) Husband

2) Father

3) Son
4) Friend

and 5) Coach...ever!



We love you! Happy 29th!


Love,

Your "soulmate." Sorry...inside joke.

2 comments:

The Hudgins said...

sweet. very sweet. happy bday tyson!

All the coming's and going's of our busy little family! said...

can I add one??

Best "Cousin"

:)

Happy Birthday Tyson!!!

(belated I know - forgive me)