Here is one shot of the hernia (the knot above his belly button). It is very noticable when Jake is crying...as you can tell by the pictures!
Another shot of naked boy's hernia as we wait to see the surgeon.
Since we were at my hospital, I couldn't leave without stopping by and seeing my co-workers and showing off my little man.
We just got back from seeing the surgeon, and Jake is definitely gonna have to have surgery on that epigastric hernia I mentioned in a previous post. We are scheduled to have it December 16, so if you can remember to (I'm sure if will post a reminder before then), please pray for our little man. Thanks!



3 comments:
Poor Jake! I'm sorry he has to have surgery. Who's doing it and will it just be one-day surgery or will he be admitted? Sorry, I have all of the nurse questions ;)
Jake will come through with flying colors but we will definitely be thinking of all of you that day.
Poor Jake! We'll be praying for y'all!
Post a Comment