Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Rainy Day Video


In this video:

Jake isn't very ticklish, but I caught a couple of giggles from him today while I tickled him so I thought I would share.

In this video:


Jake has been playing with this walking toy for about a month now, but he just figured out this morning how to actually hold on to it and walk with it. I was so excited when he did it! By the way, sorry for the corny "mom talk" in the video, but you have to love the part where I accidentally sit on one of Jake's toys and set it off...it cracks me up every time!

Jake's newest talent...walking with the walker

Always chasing a ball...even if it's under a "no no"!

"Peek-a-boo"!

Playing chase..."you can't catch me!"

"I'm tired now...I'm just going to crawl to my room and take a nap."

It has rained for the last two days in Birmingham, and Jake and I are trying to enjoy being stuck inside. To help the time pass, I decided to take some pictures of my crazy man playing. Enjoy! By the way, UAB plays Houston tomorrow night at 7 pm (CST) on pay-per-view. Go Blazers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He seriously looks like my baby pictures here!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Precious! I do love a baby giggle.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the best sound - a laughing baby! I love it! He is adorable - how do you stand it? Marty and I both think he sounds a lot like Tucker when he laughs...maybe it's a boy thing. I enjoyed talking to you today - take care!