Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2008

A Walk in the Park


Two peas in a pod!
Jakes sure does love kicking that foot up and relaxin'
...even if it means kicking off a shoe or two!

My little rock climber!

Are you surfing, Jake, or trying to stand up all by yourself?

After Jake and Ryan got in little football practice on Wednesday, Ashley and I took the boys up to the park. Yes, it was Jake's second time going that day, but we couldn't resist the opportunity to go again. We loaded up the boys in our double stroller, and off we went! The boys were adorable sitting together in the stroller! I wish I could say they entertained each other the whole way, but instead, when one started crying, it made the other one start crying!! Oh well...it sounded like a good idea at the time!

No comments: