
The poster boys for "Puffs"
This looks like some serious baby-talk going on here!
Ryan says, "See, mom, I AM having fun!"
BFF
From the look on Jake's face, they were DEFINITELY up to no good here!This week, I've gotten a couple of chances to keep our neighbor Ryan while Ashley ran errands, and Jake and I have really enjoyed it. The boys don't "play" together yet, but they definitely entertain each other. Ryan goes from toy to toy and Jake suddenly becomes interested in whatever Ryan is playing with, so then, Ryan moves on to the next toy. In other words, I have a "toy hog" on my hands. When do kids learn the concept of sharing? I have a feeling the word "share" means about as much to Jake as the words "no-no" do...which is zilch, notta, nothing. Oh well, I'm going to keep trying. Ashley, I do promise, though, Ryan had a lot of fun...when he wasn't curled up in my arms. ;) Such a sweet boy!



No comments:
Post a Comment