Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Such a Nut"

This is the look I get after telling him "no no".
Classic example of my little nut...screaming at the top of his lungs!

"It wasn't me, Mommy, I swear!"


Since the last post was a little depressing, I thought I would lighten the mood on here by posting a few things Jake's teachers had to say about him yesterday at school. First, let me explain a couple of things about Jake: 1) He is VERY shy, 2) it takes him a little while to warm up to strangers, and 3) he would just assume play by himself most times (VERY independent). These three reasons are just a few as to why Tyson and I thought it would be good to have him around other little kids; well, our little boy has apparently come out of his shell! Here is what his teachers said from yesterday:
  • "Jake loved showing us his tongue all morning long."
  • "Jake also enjoyed showing off to the younger kids."
  • "Jake has a funny way of blowing his nose and then wiping it on his sleeve."
  • "We love the way Jake crawls and sticks his bootie out."
  • "Jake has been such a nut today."
Jake is the oldest baby in his class, and I guess he thinks it is his job to entertain the other kids! Looks like I have a class clown on my hands!

Grant and Jake


Our good childhood friend, Grant, stopped by on his way to Tuscaloosa yesterday to see us and to finally meet Jake. I always enjoy seeing Grant; we always have so much fun reminiscing about middle school! Thanks for coming by, Grant! We can't wait until next time!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is a great picture. I am so jealous that I was not there. Jake is such a little cutie!!
-Morgan