Because we had a Thursday game this past week, Coach Callaway gave the guys today off. Poor Tyson, he thought he was going to get a day to rest, but I had other plans...a trip to the Pumpkin Patch! Yep, we woke up early this morning and headed up the interstate to Hayden, Alabama to this awesome Pumpkin Patch. I was so excited for the three of us; finally, we got to spend some time together and we were all experiencing something new together. Low and behold, we had been there for about 10 minutes and it hit me...the sneezing, runny eyes, itchy throat, and the chest tightness. Needless to say, we grabbed our pumpkins and got out of there as quickly as possible. So much for the new experience! Luckily, I survived and Jake wasn't phased by our quick exit. Oh well, next year I will be prepared and have my Benadryl on board!
I almost forgot to mention this, but today was Jake's first full day of "table food"! He has done extremely well so far, but it is a lot harder than I imagined. I've just gotten so used to being able to throw some baby food in a bag and go. Table food requires a lot of time and thought! Oh well, the boy's gotta eat!








2 comments:
Cute pictures on both posts! Love the one of Tyson and Jake on the hay and the one of Tyson concentrating on the carving!
I have to get creative and plan ahead with table food too! I love the pumpkin pics. We are headed there next weekend. The holidays are so much more fun with babies!
Post a Comment