Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Bye Week

UAB had a bye week this past week, so Tyson got all day Saturday off! Once again, though, Tyson got put to work. No, I didn't force him to go to another pumpkin patch, but instead, he got to play mommy to Jake while I slept off the night shift from working Friday night. I did get up early enough so the 3 of us could watch football all day long, which is the perfect Saturday for me! Even though the 3 of us have been sick, we made the most of the day at home as a family. Here are some videos from our day.

In this video below, Jake is gettin' some sugar from our neighbors' dog, Riley. Jake is usually pretty good at fighting Riley off, but luckily for Riley, Jake wasn't feeling so hot that day. Riley appreciated the extra mashed potatoes left on Jake's face from dinner, and Jake appreciated Riley licking his runny nose! (By the way, you might want to turn the volume down...we sound kind of stupid on here).

In this video below, Jake is being a wild child! He loves playing with this beach ball and attacking it like it is a tackling dummy! We of course egg it on a little bit, but we always get a good laugh at it! By the way, the video abruptly ends because Jake hit his head, but don't worry, he was fine. He jumped right up and started chasing the ball again! Such a tough little boy! Enjoy!

2 comments:

The Hudgins said...

stalkings mutual, beth! your little boy is way too cute.
glad to see your family is doing well.
tara

Mike and Ashley Madden said...

too funny. Wish I would have known you were taking a video then so I would have STOPPED talking!! :)