but I had to take a picture before we got in the rain!
My awesome parents and Jake

Guess I need to get some green crocs, huh?
This was right before he got his head stuck!


Sophia is trying to get Jake and Callie to kiss!
WE WON!!
is not a good look for me right now.
We're so proud of Daddy!
Go Blazers! We beat Rice today 44-24! The weather was pretty nasty, but otherwise it was an awesome game! Jake, my parents, and I enjoyed the game from the coaches' wives box, so we were lucky enough to stay dry. I'm pretty sure we were the only dry ones in the stadium!
Jake had fun at his first game of the year. At first, he would get really upset whenever anyone would yell or make loud noises, but he got used to it after a while. He mostly just ate his way through the game, no joke. He ate a snack-trap full of goldfish, an entire hotdog, a box of popcorn, and too many cookies to count. Eitherway, it was just a nice change to actually be able to watch the game versus chasing him around. I do have to thank my parents, especially my mom, for coming to the game and helping out so much!
Go Blazers! I'm so proud of you, Tyson!



No comments:
Post a Comment