Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 11, 2009

2nd Week of School
















I'm really not a bad mama...I did take the obligatory "1st day of school" pictures, but they didn't turn out that well. Not that this photoshoot turned out much better, but I couldn't put it off any longer. So here you have it, Jake's 4th day of school.


Jake is having a lot of fun at school this year; he has a lot of friends in his class from last year and this summer as well as his good buddy, Ryan. Jake's teacher says that Jake and Ryan are "two balls of energy" and just run around and chase each other like they're brothers. Too cute. Jake's teacher also says that Jake has "a lot of girlfriends." I knew this would be the case since Caroline, Macy, Helen, and Rose are in his class again this year, and those are some of his favorites. It seems, though, that Jake prefers Rose this week, so we'll see. Such a stud for 20 months old.


I hope everyone has a great weekend! Go Blazers!

No comments: