Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Pool Time with the Bowers



Miss Ellie
My 2 Fav Boys
Jay and Kate






Jake's telling Worth all about it
Jake and Ellie in deep discussion...over the float

We had a great time hanging out at the pool today with Worth, Ashley, and Ellie, and we even got to see Kate and meet her new boyfriend, Jay. This was the first time I've seen little Miss Ellie in a while, and boy is she getting big. She's even started walking! She is just so sweet and full of smiles! She and Jake are definitely going to be big buddies one day...just as soon as they can learn to share their goldfish! :)

Oh, and I have to throw this one in here because this picture is just adorable to me. I stole it from Mrs. Pendy's blog:

Worth and Tyson (1981)

1 comment:

pcb said...

I do love that picture of Worth and Tyson; it was at Worth's 2nd birthday party (cowboy theme!).

You got some great pictures today...I'm stealing them from you, so we're even! :)