Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

The Aquarium


In true Jake fashion, he looked at all the big sharks and said "ROARRR!"


The underground tunnel



"HEYYEE!"








Jake insisted on having his shoes off...did we look like rednecks or what?
At least he didn't have grocery store feet!

Kissing the fish






This was as close as Jake would come to petting the stingrays and sharks!



"LOOK AT ALL THESE FISHES, PAT PAT!"

"Cheese!"

"This is all so overwhelming!"






Please forgive me for all the pictures; I tried putting them together in a slide, but couldn't get it to work. Anyways, I knew Tyson would want to see what he missed out on. :( Tyson did get to go to the aquarium with the Georgia Football team when it first opened, but I don't think it meant as much to him at that time as it would have today. We missed you, Daddy!


Jake, my mom, and I made a trip to the Atlanta Aquarium today, and Jake was fascinated with all the "aminals!" He did a lot of waving to the fish, kissing them through the window, making fish faces and sounds, and saying "hey!" to anyone or anything that was in his periphery. He was precious...well, until we let him out of the stroller. Jake was "that kid" that every non-parent talks about...you know, the ones who say "my child will NEVER act like that." Yep, that was my child- running around like a mad man, weaving in and out of crowds, screaming at the top of his lungs, hiding from us, trying to get lost and/or picked up, and just acting like a crazy child!! He was out of control...or should I say that I was out of control...of my 19 month old child! I can honestly say I have never seen him act like this, and I hope he never does, but it was totally worth it today.


Thanks Pat-Pat for making the trip with us! We had so much fun! We can't wait to go back again!

No comments: