where Jake got ahold of my car yesterday with the screwdriver!
Today, Jake and I went to Tyson's office today for lunch to squeeze in one more visit with Daddy before camp starts. As you can tell by the pictures, Jake's favorite thing to do (other than run up and down the halls and in and out of coaches' offices like a maniac) is to draw on Tyson's dry-erase board. I'm really surprised my "OCD-about-his-dry-erase-boards" of a husband actually lets Jake draw on there, but he does. I guess it's a lot better than Jake tearing the players' play-books like he did last year, right? :) Anyways, we really enjoyed our time with Tyson today. We're gonna miss you, Tyson! We love you!
Well, it's here...in full force...football season! The players report today and 2-a-days begin tomorrow! Go Blazers! Exactly one month til kickoff!
Today, Jake and I went to Tyson's office today for lunch to squeeze in one more visit with Daddy before camp starts. As you can tell by the pictures, Jake's favorite thing to do (other than run up and down the halls and in and out of coaches' offices like a maniac) is to draw on Tyson's dry-erase board. I'm really surprised my "OCD-about-his-dry-erase-boards" of a husband actually lets Jake draw on there, but he does. I guess it's a lot better than Jake tearing the players' play-books like he did last year, right? :) Anyways, we really enjoyed our time with Tyson today. We're gonna miss you, Tyson! We love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment