Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 31, 2009

Are You Ready for Some Football?

"Come on Mama! You can play, too!"
Lil' QB in training

Then again, he also looks like a center!

"Hut hut!"





FUMBLE!



5 more days til kickoff! For some of you in certain areas of the Southeast, you can catch the UAB vs Rice game on CSS at 3 pm CST. Please tune in and cheer on the Blazers!


Jake and I stopped by Tyson's office today for lunch and played on the practice fields with Daddy. And in case you were wondering, I snapped some pictures but I joined in on the fun, too! I'm sure we were quite the site to see (University Blvd is one of the busiest streets in town). In fact, the practice fields are a great place to spot lots of fire trucks, police cars, ambulances, airplanes, and helicopters. Gotta love the "big city!" Back to football, the boys and I worked up a little sweat in a game of 2 on 1 (me and Tyson against Jake...seems fair, right?). Turns out, Jake prefers a good ole' game of keep-away to football right now, but that's ok. I think he'll get enough of football in his lifetime...what do you think? Go Blazers!

1 comment:

pcb said...

Ready or not, here it comes (football season, that is!). Jake looks like he's ready to play!

Go Blazers!