Before we left for our trip to Port St. Joe, Tyson's dad's first cousin, Keith, and his family stopped through on their way to Chicago to see us and to meet Jake for the first time. (Jake showed off in true Summers' form, too!) It was so nice to see Keith, Donna, and Leigh Ann and to catch up...I think that's the first time we've all been together since our wedding! Keith brought us some Summers' memorabilia (which was really interesting) that included a precious photo of Tyson's dad and his twin sister, Ann. I'll have to scan that sometime and put it on here...it was adorable! Thanks for stopping by Summers family!!
Friday, July 10, 2009
A Visit from the Summers!
Before we left for our trip to Port St. Joe, Tyson's dad's first cousin, Keith, and his family stopped through on their way to Chicago to see us and to meet Jake for the first time. (Jake showed off in true Summers' form, too!) It was so nice to see Keith, Donna, and Leigh Ann and to catch up...I think that's the first time we've all been together since our wedding! Keith brought us some Summers' memorabilia (which was really interesting) that included a precious photo of Tyson's dad and his twin sister, Ann. I'll have to scan that sometime and put it on here...it was adorable! Thanks for stopping by Summers family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment