Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

The Most Serious Kid at the Pool


"Ant!"




Just when I think Jake is coming out of his shell and finally showing his sparkling personality off, we go to the pool and he clams up. I don't know what it is about that place....I can't get a smile or laugh out of him for nothing! I know he's having a good time, but he is just so serious the whole time!! Most of the kids his age are running around the place, jumping in and out of the water, stressing their mamas out, etc. but my little observer likes to just sit there, play by himself, or watch the other kids. I must say, though, it sure does make it easier and more enjoyable for me! :) Anyways, my mom has been begging me to take pictures of Jake in this cute little swimsuit, so I thought I would snap a few pictures at the pool for her. Too bad the only time my subject would smile was as we were leaving the place as he bolted for the car with my keys. Go figure! Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

By Renee said...

Love the Bailey Boys swimsuit! Good job, Pat-Pat!! :)