Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

"Choo Choo" Park

How sweet is this face?
And this one, too?
Look at how pigeon toe he is! His right foot is doing a 90 degree turn!
"Choo choo!"



I know. Two posts in one day. But I just had to post these precious pictures of Jake from the "choo choo" park today. I actually have a ton more of these, but I will space them out over a couple of days. Anyways, today I took Jake to the park down the road from our house that has a fun little wooden train. Tyson and I actually took him yesterday for the first time in a long time, and he had such a blast, all I heard today was "choo choo!" So after nap-time, we loaded up and headed to the park; I literally had to drag him away when it was time to go. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jill Mc said...

how precious!! he gets more and more adorable with every post! miss you!!

and seeing your countdown to football season got me so excited just then!!