Jake showing me that he can hold the rattle
Why did you leave me for so long, mommy?
I missed the mess out of you, mommy!I left for my Atlanta job early Saturday morning and returned Monday afternoon. In the two days that I was gone, Tyson spent every waking second with our child and taught him so much. While I was gone,
- Jake slept through the night both nights for at least 10 hours
- Jake learned to hold a rattle for a couple of minutes
- Jake started taking 6 whole ounces and keeping it all down
- Jake learned to watch TV
Needless to say, I didn't feel very missed. Not to mention, I never got a single phone call of panic; Tyson handled everything so well and did a great job. I will say, however, that Tyson let our son watch "Flavor of Love" repeatedly, and now Tyson swears that Jake loves "Flavor of Love" more than his Baby Einstein DVDs. What is this world coming to? My child's first words are going to be "Flavor Flav". Seriously, thanks Tyson. You did a great job!



No comments:
Post a Comment