Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Spring Football Scrimmage

Dreaming about the football scrimmage
Mommy and Jake both sweating up a storm as usual!
Daddy's best side..his coaching side
See what my daddy taught me to do? I love sticking out my tongue!
"Will you put me down, lady? I'm trying to watch the game!"

Today was one of UAB's spring scrimmages, so Jake and I endured the heat, humidity, and pollen to support the team and daddy. I wish I could give you highlights from the scrimmage, but some little boy had my attention. Hey, as long as Tyson saw us there, we get credit. I do have to figure something out to do, though, during football season...I have to be able to watch the games. Maybe Jake will be old enough by then to know more of what's going on, right? Wishful thinking. I did try to make friends today with one of the new player's moms in hopes that she will volunteer to watch Jake during the games. Again, wishful thinking. As you can tell, I do really worry about how Jake is going to be at the football games. I'm sure we will figure something out, but I have to admit, today was a great start. Jake was a trooper! I can already tell he is going to love the game! Go Blazers!

No comments: