Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Pass Off

Jake was really excited to see daddy!

Already talking ball!


I really don't know why I am smiling so big here

Who would want to leave this cutie to go to work?

These are some pics that we took last night as Tyson got home from work and as I was leaving for work. And for the first time in my life, I can't think of anything else to say right now. Hard to believe, I know. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window,
www.watch4milestones.org
Best wishes, Samantha