Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend in Tifton

Jake loves his Grandmama!
We enjoyed meeting Coach Begue!
Hanging out with Coach Bowers!
Andy, Pam, and Worth Ellis and Jake
Jake is telling Mrs. Pam thanks for his cute outfits!

Tyson, Jake, and I headed to South Georgia this past weekend to visit Tyson's mom and go to our friend's wedding. This was our first trip together for the three of us, and everything went surprisingly well. Jake even managed to stay on his schedule and slept for almost 12 hours both Friday and Saturday night thanks to Grandmama's comfy crib. We had lots of visitors: Mrs. Marcia Hoffman, Coach Bowers, Coach Begue, and the Ellis clan. We had a great time and enjoyed our visit. Thanks, Mary Ann, for having us and for babysitting while we went to the wedding. We can't wait to come back!

1 comment:

pcb said...

Wish I could have squished on Jake this past weekend...and what a great picture of Mary Ann and Jake! I hope to see the three of you soon. Pendy