Hambone ain't got nothing on this!
What if I do this, mommy? Are my fat rolls still there?Jake spit up all over his outfit last night, so I let my child run around like a redneck in just his diaper. I couldn't resist snapping some pics after realizing my child has more fat rolls than hambone (y'all remember that fat guy from Tifton who had to be forklifted out of his house?). I am glad I let him go naked...I found more things hidden in his fat rolls that I have somehow missed during bath time. I realize now I need to step up my game...my little chunk might start hiding snickers bars in his fat rolls if I'm not careful. Have a great weekend! Please pray for us as Tyson begins his week of daddy daycare and I go back to work in Atlanta.



No comments:
Post a Comment