Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Camera Happy

Sweet Anna and Jake
Silly Baby

So serious!
Like this weekend, this week is flying by. Jake and I have had something to do everyday, so we are feelin' pretty busy lately. Monday, my friend from Egleston, Anna, drove over for the day to visit. She brought us lots of goodies and some delicious spaghetti. Thanks for coming, Anna; it was so good to see a familar face! I sure am going to miss working with you (but good ridance CSO...it is all yours now!). On Tuesday, I had to go to the hospital to finish up some last minute details, so I actually left Jake with a babysitter. Well...the babysitter is a NICU nurse, mother of three college kids, and is almost my mom's age. Needless to say, even though this was my first time leaving him with a nonfamily member, I didn't have to worry. And sure enough, we all survived.

No comments: