View of Golf Course from the Mountain
Master Griller
Go Blazers!
Can I play football, too, mom?This weekend flew by! I don't know if it is because it was so warm or if it was because it was my last weekend with my little family before starting work. Either way, I am sad to see Sunday come to an end. Although, I am excited (and a little sad) to announce that I just resigned from my Atlanta job. After being at Egleston for 6 years (with about a 6 month break), I am sad to say goodbye to my friends and patients, but I am excited to be able to spend more time with my family. I am still keeping my job in Birmingham at this Children's Hospital, so I will still be working some (which is whenever Tyson or my mom can keep Jake). Anyways, these are some of the pics from this weekend. The top pic is from the moutain (or hill...whatever) next to our house; you can see our neighborhood's golf course in the pic. In the next 2 pics, we grilled out today and had Tyson's linebackers and specialists (aka kickers, punters, snappers, etc) over for supper. I'm hoping that by having the guys over to the house that they can see how nice of a guy Tyson really is and that he isn't always so tough. I hope y'all had a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment