Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Walker's Birthday Party

 These crazy kids thought it was hilarious to shoot me with water guns as I tried to take their picture.
 Some of my besties (and they happen to be Walker's besties' mamas)- Holly, Katie, Tara, Shelly, and Tonya.








 Bottom row L to R- Jordan, Gavin, Stella, Walker, Ethan, and Emilia
Top row L to R- Brooke, Dalton, Jake, Parker, Grant, and Elizabeth.




 
 
What drama Walker's birthday party ended up being!  His party was planned for this past Sunday at 4 pm at Chuck E. Cheese.  Now, let me say this- I'm not a fan of the Cheese, but Walker asked for a trip to Legoland for his bday and Chuck E. Cheese with his 5 best friends.  I'm all about a destination birthday and a small party, so Chuck E. Cheese it was.  Well, at 3 pm on Sunday, the Cheese called and said that there was a power outage and they weren't sure when the power would be back on- we would either have to move locations, reschedule, or cancel the party.  What?????  After a quick pow wow with Walker, we decided to move the party to our house.  The only problem was, the party started in an hour, my house was a mess, and I had nothing prepared for a party.  Luckily, my awesome friends, parents, and even my own children helped me pull it off.  My parents ran to Target to get the cake and party supplies while the boys and I cleaned/straightened up the house, and my friends all chipped and brought adult beverages, appetizers, and everything else I forgot.  Haha.  Walker was a little disappointed at first that we couldn't have it at Chuck E. Cheese, but as soon as his friends showed up, he was fine.  The kids ended up having an absolute blast.  My dad kept saying, "looks like these kids aren't having any fun!"  The moms kept saying, "this was WAY better than a party at Chuck E. Cheese!"  Hahaha.  Happy birthday party, Walker!!!

No comments: