Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Egg Hunt

It was our church's Easter egg hunt this past weekend.  Lots of our friends from school and church were there, including one of Walker's besties, Dalton.

 Lordy.  I told the boys to stand next to each other for a picture, and silly Walker does this...
 ...so Jake grabs his ear to get him to stop. Hahaha.  Anderson, of course, is absolutely oblivious.
 The one decent picture I have of Anderson smiling and Jake is wiping his nose while Walker does some super hero pose.  Goodness gracious!
 Oh well, maybe one day mama will get a decent shot with all 3.  Maybe I should've dressed them nicer?  They always get so dirty at this thing, though!  Hahaha!
 Anderson was up first to hunt eggs.
 He had to take a break every now and then to suck his thumb.
 He kept pointing and calling the eggs "balls." Hahaha!
 Can you see the boo boo on his chin?  Yep, he fell on the concrete outside while I was grilling.  He probably could've used stitches, but nurse Beth butterflied that sucker right up.  I've seen enough of urgent care centers and ER's lately.
 The big brothers were proud of Anderson's egg hunting ability.
 Walker's turn!
 Between Walker's allergic reaction and the hit and run 2 weeks ago, Walker is afraid to leave my side.  He only got a few eggs and then decided he was done. :(


 Jake's turn!  The big boys were ready!! (Jake, Gavin, Parker, and a little boy I don't know)
 Meanwhile, the middle brothers looked on. (Walker, Ethan, and Grant)
 And the little siblings shared snacks.  This is Ethan's and Gavin's sister, Chloe.
 Busted!
 He's off!
Despite being reminded that this is not a race and it doesn't matter how many eggs you get, you all get the same prize, Jake took out a few folks (mainly the girls) to get the eggs.  Lord have mercy on this child.  

No comments: