Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2015

Anderson's Art Fest

Anderson is in the red shirt

We had to miss Anderson's Art Fest this year because little man was sick.  I can't remember if it was the night he had the stomach virus or a double ear infection and bronchitis.  Poor kid can't catch a break!  Anyways, I saw his class picture on the website and I had to download it.  Even with Anderson sucking his thumb, I think that has to be one of the cutest pictures ever!

Anderson is the youngest kid in his class; most of his friends turned two right around the time he turned 1.  Some of the kids even refer to Anderson as "the baby"- I'm not sure if it's because he is just that much younger than them or if it's because his name is so hard to say.  Hahaha! Either way, his little friends are so sweet to Anderson and always tell "Anson" bye when he leaves.  I'm really really really going to miss this preschool.  :(

No comments: