Lego Darth Vader
R2D2
"Buddy"
Daddy and the boys
Mama and the boys
Tyson said this was his favorite trip to a theme park so far. :)
When we asked Walker what he wanted to do for his birthday, he said, "go to Colorado." We tried to make it work, but Jake couldn't miss any more school (we're saving his days up for when we move), I didn't want to travel alone with all 3, and honestly, no one was exactly jumping up to volunteer to keep both Jake and Anderson so we could go. Hahaha. So after scratching that idea, Walker said he wanted to go to Legoland for his birthday. Done.
We waited to go until this past weekend when Tyson was able to come home and go with us. Tyson doesn't exactly love to go to theme parks, but he says Legoland is much more his speed. Ha! We also tried out the waterpark on this visit and it was awesome!! The boys had so much fun and it definitely made our visit so much more enjoyable. I wish I would've gotten some pics from the waterpark, but my phone was in the locker and I didn't bring my good camera. Trust me- it's so worth it if you go to Legoland when it's hot!



.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment