Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Baby Birds and Baby Mamas

Holly, Michelle, me, and Shelly
  Baby birds last week
 Baby birds today
 Mama (or daddy?) bird
The other parent bird

How sweet are these baby birds we found in our tree?  The boys have really enjoyed watching the babies grow...when the mama and daddy bird let us near them.  I'll tell y'all what, I had no idea that birds would be so protective; they always stay right next to the nest and fly around in a crazy panic whenever we come outside. Those birds have literally almost knocked us off the ladder a few times as we've tried to peak in on the babies.  Ha!  I don't blame them, though, with my crazy crew!

As far as the baby mamas, my sweet friends decided I needed a night out and forced me to go to a winery with them.  Ha!  We had a great time!  I'm really going to miss these girls when we move to Colorado.  

No comments: