Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2015

Anderson swimming!






 There it is!  The back float!  Look at scared I was in the next picture!



I guess we're about half way done with Anderson's swim lessons, so his instructor got me into the pool last week to show me how to work with Anderson.  I'll tell y'all what, the instructors make it look so easy!  It probably doesn't help that I'm his mama, but it freaks me out waiting for him to flip on his back.  You see, he's supposed to swim for a bit, turn over on his back and float for a bit to catch his breath, and then swim more to get where he needs to go.  It's amazing that he can do this at 19 months!  I'm so proud of him (and me!).  Can y'all tell how freaked out I was?  Hahaha!

No comments: