Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Tyson's UCF Profile



I posted this video to facebook yesterday, but I wanted to have it on here, too, just in case.  I'll be honest, I debated on sharing this video because of how bad I looked!  One of the interviews of me was when I was 9 months pregnant and extremely swollen, and the kitchen scenes of me were taken when Anderson was 2 weeks old.  I should've waited until I lost some baby weight before I got in front of the camera!!  Jeez!  At the end of the day, though, I couldn't be more proud of this video.  I knew they were trying to spin it into more of a video about Tyson as a father and husband than as just a football coach, but I just wasn't expecting it to be so sweet!!  I am so blessed to have such a loving and devoted husband!

1 comment:

Bowens Bunch said...

What a great profile!! Tim & I watched it together & really enjoyed it!! You didn't look bad at all by the way . . .(especially for just having a baby!) :)