Good bye tonsils adenoids! The book from Jake's T&A (click here) we read says "Good bye tonsils," so I stuck with that so as to not confuse Walker further.
The only candle I could find was the number 2, so we just went with it. ;) I told Walker it's because he has 2 tonsils. I'm pretty sure I've confused the kid for life.
Super Walker
Super brothers!
Walker is getting his adenoids taken out tomorrow morning. I've been telling his pediatrician and allergist since we moved here that he needs his adenoids out, but they kept brushing me off. Poor baby can't breathe through his nose and if he does, it's very noisy. He also speaks very nasally, snores, suffers from sinus symptoms, and on and on. Well, this mama finally got tired of it and saw an ENT (my ENT actually) anyways. And sure enough, the ENT said Walker's adenoids were "huge." He thinks Walker's tonsils are fine, so as of right now, just the adenoids are coming out. The ENT also thinks this will help Walker's speech (which can be hard to understand at times) and hearing. I'm just so thankful that Walker is finally getting the help he needs! Anyways, prayers would be appreciated for my sweet boy! Thanks!



No comments:
Post a Comment