My pilgrim
My Indian
First of all, Walker is doing very well after his adenoidectomy this morning. The doctor said Walker's adenoids weren't as "huge" as he had thought and were only moderately enlarged, but they were filled with pus. He seems to think that Walker will be much better having his adenoids out.
So, it was kind of a crazy day for us today. Tyson and I got Walker up and headed to the surgery center for his 0630 surgery time. Tyson had to be at work for a meeting at 7:45 on the other side of town, so he took off after they took Walker back. Walker and I were out of there fairly quickly, and we got home in time to relieve my mom (who is in town early for Thanksgiving to help me with Walker's surgery) from Anderson duty. Mom then turned around and went to eat Thanksgiving lunch with Jake at school and stayed for a performance by Jake's class. Luckily, with it being game day, Tyson had about an hour free around lunch and was able to go eat with Jake as well and run home and check on Walker for a bit. And then the rest of the day was our normal chaos as we prepared for a 7:30 pm kickoff by our Knights! As I type this, UCF is beating Rutgers 28-14 with 8:18 to go in the 3rd. Go Knights!!
Oh, and here is a cute story. When Tyson and I woke Walker up this morning to leave for the surgery, Tyson asked him, "are you ready for your operation?" Walker asked, "What operwation?" Hahaha! It was so cute! As hard as I worked to prepare him yesterday, he had no clue what was going on today. Sweet boy.



No comments:
Post a Comment