Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 10, 2013

The Littles

 
The two little brothers
 
My blue-eyed boy...for now.
 
I'll tell y'all what, time is flying by and these boys are growing up right before my eyes!  I need to do a better job of photographing the boys and writing down the little stuff going on, but I just feel like I ever slow down anymore!  I think I'm going to make that a New Year's resolution- to blog more.
 
Anyways, these pictures are from last week when Walker was at home from school with me and Anderson.  Walker had been going to school for 4 days a week since school started, but I ended up dropping him back down to 3 days at the beginning of November.  Poor little guy wasn't a fan of going to school that much and I wasn't a fan of sending him that much, so it just worked out better that way.  He really enjoys being at home and having Anderson all to himself and being the "biggest brother."

No comments: