Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Temple

  Umm, how ridiculous is this catch by J.J. Whorton?  Mad skills right there!
 Those are some serious faces right there!!
Tyson congratulating Brandon Alexander after his interception.
Our kicker, Moffitt, being hoisted up after kicking the winning field goal with 2 seconds left to go in the game.
My sentiments exactly, TP. God definitely had his hand in this game!
 
 
Well, UCF pulled off a win against Temple this week 39-36.  To be honest, I don't even know where we rank in the polls this week or what our record is.  I am so over football at this point that it's ridiculous.  I don't know if it's these close, heart-attack inducing games that my team keeps playing or if these crazy, panic-attack inducing kids that I'm raising, but I'm OVER IT!  Can we just go to the Sugar Bowl now or what? ;)  Go Knights!

1 comment:

Jill Mc said...

Sugar Bowl??? That's awesome. How long before you know for sure??