Anderson is 2 months old today! I took this sweet boy to the doctor today for his check-up, and all went well! He weighs 14 lbs (86%), is 23.75 inches long (85%), and has a head circumference of 16 inches (88%). Just for comparison, here are the rest f the Summers' boys' stats at 2 months:
Jake: wt- 13 lb 7 oz, ht- 23.5 in
Walker: wt- 12 lbs 1.5 oz, ht- 24.5 in
Anderson: wt- 14 lbs, ht- 23.75 in
So, Anderson is the chunkiest and is just a smidgen taller than Jake was and almost an inch shorter than Walker. (Walker isn't really that tall now, so I wonder how correct that measurement was). Anyways, we have some healthy boys for sure!
Let's see, what else? Anderson's cephalohematoma (the bump on the back of his head from labor) is getting better, but it still isn't gone. Ugh. I guess I just have to have patience, which is not one of my best qualities.
Anderson's baby acne has cleared up, but his tear ducts still remained blocked. Just gotta have patience. Patience, patience, patience. Ugh!
Anderson giving his Daddy some smiles.



No comments:
Post a Comment