Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 10, 2010

It's Time!!


Yes, I'm in labor and I'm blogging from my hospital room. Crazy, huh? I just wanted to let everyone know because I'm not sure when I'll be able to post again, and I wanted to ask everyone for their prayers. My c-section is scheduled for 2 pm CST today (April 10), so Happy early Birthday, Walker!

I can't believe the time is finally here. I've been feeling rough for the last few days, but I had no idea we'd be having baby Walker this weekend! I woke up around 6:30 this morning and decided to go ahead and shower and get ready for our busy day (football scrimmage at 9:30, birthday party at 2:30, and work at 7 pm)....thank goodness for that shower! :) Anyways, Jake woke up around 7:15 and we ate breakfast and started getting ready for our day. (Tyson had already left around 6 am this morning for football). About 8:15 am, my water broke. I was a lot calmer than I ever thought I would be but I was still in a state of panic....there was lots to be done! I made the appropriate phone calls, got Tyson out of practice, secured child care for Jake, finished getting ready, and waited for Tyson to come pick me up.

We're at the hospital right now just hanging out until the c-section at 2 pm. What a beautiful day for a birthday! Happy birthday, Walker! We can't wait to meet you! Mommy and Daddy love you!

The next time I'll post, Walker will be here! Please say a prayer for a safe and healthy delivery of baby Walker, a speedy recovery for mom, and safe travels for our families. Thanks so much! Stay tuned! :)

No comments: