I love Easter! One of my favorite memories from childhood was dying Easter eggs with my family, and I couldn't wait til the day I could do it with my own family. We've been trying to prepare Jake for Easter, so I thought it was the perfect time to let him try out dying some eggs. He really enjoyed it; he definitely would have dyed everyone of the eggs blue if I would have let him, though! :) Oh, and speaking of the blue dye, thank goodness it's non-toxic because some little boy decided to DRINK IT! I turned my head for one second to get another egg, and when I turned back around, Jake had the blue cup turned up drinking it! I almost passed out! His lips are a lovely shade of blue now! :)
Stay tuned for more pictures from our weekend! I'm trying to stay caught up on my blogging... just in case. Have a great weekend!



No comments:
Post a Comment