Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 9, 2010

37 Weeks 6 Days

(This is a frontal of his face...that's the umbilical cord right above his nose).


11 more days (or less) until Walker is here!!

I had a doctor's appointment today and everything is great! We did an ultrasound to check his position, and he is head down and ready to go! He was absolutely precious on ultrasound; he already looks so much like Jake did as a baby- big chubby cheeks, pouty lips, cute lil nose, and lots of hair! Our appointment was running late, so the ultrasound tech didn't have time to do all the measurements to tell us how big he was, but she said he has a really big stomach and is running out of space! Duh. Oh, and he is still a boy. :)

What else? His heartrate was 124 and my belly is measuring 41 cm. I don't know if I mentioned this before or not, but because I am having a repeat c-section, my OB doesn't check my cervix. So, I have no clue where I am in that department. All I know is that I'm ready!!!!!!

I have been having some contractions, but obviously nothing consistent enough to be in labor. My water broke at exactly 38 weeks and 1 day with Jake, so I'm really excited to see if anything happens in this next week. Well, then again...Tyson asked me not to go into labor tomorrow while Jake and I visit him at football practice, and I'm praying I don't go into labor at work tomorrow night. I can't imagine having to go straight to the hospital from work all covered in nasty germs. Yuck. So if I can make it until Sunday, we'll be good to go. Plus, someone (Tyson) turns the big 3-0 on Sunday and is praying that he gets to share his birthday with a special little boy. :)

Anyways, all is well with us...we're just anxiously waiting on Walker's arrival. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

**Oh, and sorry there's no belly pic. Just take my word for it- I'm huge and not very cute.

No comments: