Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Warning: Redneck Baby in a Diaper


"Help me...SOMEBODY, ANYBODY!"
"Just wait until the Department of Child Services hears about this!"

"I really want to pop that bubble, but I'm not going out there again!"

I can't believe I am posting these pictures of my child in a diaper, but for a lack of a better excuse, Tyson made me do it. Speaking of Tyson, he thought of this brilliant idea of forcing our child to play in the mud-puddles that now consume the majority of our backyard. You see, it has rained almost EVERY day here for the last 2 weeks forcing us to play inside ALL day EVERY day; I don't know who's cabin fever was worse-mine, Tyson's, or Jake's. Anyways, come Sunday we had had it with the rain...we were taking the party outside. It was right before bath time, so we just stripped Jake down and let him have at it...or so we thought. As you can tell by the pictures above, Jake wasn't too thrilled with playing in the mud-puddles! What kid doesn't love splashing in the mud? Mine I guess! Oh well, it made for some funny pictures!

1 comment:

Jill Turner said...

he's getting so tall and losing his baby fat! and his hair is so pretty, straight, and blond!